4.26.2015

Weekend Whimsy: Vincent Van Gogh


Sunday getting you down? It certainly gets me down----the prospect that all my glorious weekend seconds are almost spent is enough to send me into a Lord of the Rings extended edition marathon in defiance of the work week beginning yet again. 

Well, luckily for you (and me) Floodmark has just the thing to keep the despair at bay: some wonderful weekend whimsy to keep your National Poetry Month vibes rolling. Check out my art + quote pairing below:

Van Gogh's The Starry Night via MoMA


In case you missed it:

1. Weekend Whimsy: Renior & Lucado 

2. Weekend Whimsy: Friedrch & Harris

3. Weekend Whimsy: Renior & Joyce

Well, that's all folks! I hope this our weekend whims have inspired you this month! Happy writing!




No comments:

Post a Comment

© Floodmark Made By Underline Designs