4.15.2015

Word Nerd Wednesday: Hagiography

Do you know what day it is?! IT'S WEDNESDAY! WHOO!

Welcome to this week's Word Nerd Wednesday post. I'm pumped for this week's word, since I have silently obsessing over it lately. Here you go:




What a strange looking word! What does it mean, you may ask? Well, let me just tell ya:


What do you think? Pretty interesting, right? I feel like it could easily be the title of a sonnet sequence. Or any series of poems, really. It would make a GREAT chapbook name. Can you tell I'm totally geeked about it?! Yup. OK, so here's the prompt:

1. Give free writing a try. Keep this word and/or its definition in your mind as you go.
2. Find your best lines and moments.
3. Use the word in the poem or use the word as the title of your first draft.
4. Enjoy a sparkly new word to play with! YAY!






No comments:

Post a Comment

© Floodmark Made By Underline Designs