9.25.2015

The Book Lover's Humor: Incidental Comics

Confession: in my spare time, I troll the internet for book-related comics. (Secondary confession: I have no idea if I used "troll" correctly.) In my internet travels, I often find the humorous, inspirational, and all-around great comics from Incidental Comics by Grant Snyder. It's not often you find someone who is artistic AND has a way with words. Here are a few of my favorites below: 


Source

Source

Source

Source

Source

Sources


 (If those are too small, click through the source to read the comics in their larger, original size.) There's no fancy prompt here, but wouldn't it be fun to turn one of your poetic thoughts into a comic? Or perhaps, if you're like me and can't draw,  you have an artistically-gifted friend who will collaborate with you. That would be a pretty fun way to spend a Sunday, huh? :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

© Floodmark Made By Underline Designs